Conestoga XP® Flatbed Trailer Tarp System
Check Below For Our Inventory of Current Stock
About the Conestoga XP® Flatbed Trailer Tarping System
Aero® Industries has designed a rolling tarp system that provides
security and protection for loads best carried on a flatbed trailer.
The Conestoga XP® transforms a flatbed into a fully covered,
weatherproof van in a matter of minutes. Instead of climbing over the
trailer and tying down a tarp, the Conestoga XP allows drivers to cover
and uncover cargo in minutes as they safely walk alongside the trailer.
Conestoga XP is the newest generation of rolling tarp systems from Aero
Named after the covered wagon of early pioneers, Aero’s
original Conestoga featured an innovative rolling tarp that covered and
uncovered a flatbed trailer in minutes. Now, Conestoga XP adds many new
features to improve this unique system and offers additional options.
Attractive, durable and easy to use, the Conestoga XP features a front
and two rear locking options which allow the system to be locked in
seconds and ensures uniform tarp tension. It also features steel wheels
on a stainless steel track. Conestoga XP is made to your specifications,
ensuring a perfect fit for a 102” wide flatbed.
The Conestoga XP® is practically maintenance-free.
The panelized tarp gives an attractive, tight look, highlighted
by the sleek front bulkhead.
Tarp quickly slides into any position for easy loading and unloading.
Saves Time and Money
A full load can be covered in minutes.
Digital or custom painted graphics can be placed on the tarp, providing
Protection of a Dry Van. Versatility of a Flatbed.
Built-in front lock assemblies for maximum loading clearance.
- Increased Safety and Accessibility with Front Speed Lock
- Operated from the ground for increased safety.
- Double toggle latch tightly secures the front bow to
the bulkhead without cranking. Fast, easy, and secure.
Ensures positive locking and watertight seal.
- Front can be unlocked and locked while the tarp is locked
at the rear (available with speed lever lock configuration).
- Few moving parts require very little maintenance.
Maximum Durability and Clearance with Uplift Bows
- Reduces tarp sag to maximize inside loading clearance.
- Choose from doule, quad, or quint uplift bows.
- Patented spring shocks on uplift bows reduce vibrations
from road conditions and maximize tarp life. Less wear and tear on tarp.
- Virtually maintenance-free, no replacing hardware.
Wheel and Track System for Ease and Reliability
- Steel wheels glide easily on a stainless steel track insert.
- Smooth opening and closing.
- Sealed bearings require no maintenance.
- Wheels covered by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Patented built-in bump rail protects track from forklifts
and other loading hazards.
- Panelized Tarp for Versatile Protection and Custom Look
Ideal for custom painted or digital graphics.
- Panels can be replaced individually – less expensive than
replacing a full one-piece tarp.
Call us today at 1-800-669-9537 to learn how the Conestoga XP
can add speed, safety and productivity to your business.